At Crossbeats we try our best to make sure that all products are free from manufacturing defects but there’s really no way for us to ensure that the product is in 100% working condition without actually opening it up. On the off-chance that a manufacturing defect is found in a product you’ve just bought from Crossbeats, you can raise a request for replacement.
EVERY BRAND-NEW Crossbeats PRODUCT purchased directly from one of our ofﬁcial selling channels is covered by a 1-year warranty.
The item can be replaced only once within the warranty period.
THE WARRANTY PERIOD begins on the date of purchase.
If the product is determined to be defective, Crossbeats will replace the product or its defective parts (with new or refurbished product).
Crossbeats undertakes the product replacement if:
- the product doesn’t work or is defective due to improper materials or workmanship;
- the product arrived with missing parts or accessories;
- the product arrived damaged;
The following cases ARE NOT covered by the Crossbeats replacement:
- Expired Warranty
- Purchase of the product from un-authorised persons or shopping channels
- Minor faults in the quality of a product which do not affect the product’s value or technical condition;
- Sound characteristics (sound is a subjective matter and is not warranted);
- Faults resulting from improper use (e.g. mechanical damage, incorrect operating voltage, improper use); the proper use conditions are - stated in the user's manual;
- Damages or defects caused by normal wear and tear (scratches, attritions, abrasions etc.), extreme temperature or humidity;
- Faults resulting from accidental or intended damage;
- Any modification of Crossbeats products made by you or a third party;
- Product loss;
- Cosmetic damage
- Damage due to acts of nature or God. For example; lightning strikes, and the like
- Commercial use
- Battery ( In-built )
- In-Built Microphone
To request replacement, the customer needs to reach out to our customer service team by contacting us on the website or emailing us at email@example.com or calling us at customer care number 9611293293. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision. If the replacement is authorised, the customer will be responsible for sending the defective/damaged product to the service centre and the charges will be borne by the customer itself. Authorization does not guarantee exchange. We will issue an exchange upon receipt of the return package. All products sent back must include all components, manuals, registration cards, and original undamaged packaging.
Do not feel like creating another account?
Do not worry! Checkout as guest, and we will contact you through email.